Mendocino County Code Enforcement is concerned with complaints pertaining to Planning and Building codes and ordinances in the unincorporated areas of Mendocino County. Code Enforcement also handles complaints for the Medical and Non-medical Cannabis Ordinance(s), the Noise Control Ordinance, and the Abandoned Vehicle Abatement (AVA) program, as well as for Nuisance Abatement clean-up and removals as they occur.
File a Complaint
- Code Enforcement Violation
- Cannabis Cultivation Complaint
- Cannabis Cultivation Complaint_Form
- Code Violation Complaint_Form
Appeal Hearing forms
Code Enforcement News Release
The Code Enforcement Division will now be publishing news release information on activity to the Code Enforcement News Page and other County Web Sources on a regular basis.
News releases will be published regularly under the following 3 categories:
1. Individual significant enforcement actions as they occur
2. Statistical information for periods of time throughout the calendar year
3. Spreadsheet Data related to Cannabis Abatement
Sign-up for Code Enforcement e-notification to receive the latest Code Enforcement News Releases.
Cannabis Compliant Hotline
Phone: (844) 421-WEED(9333)
860 North Bush Street, Ukiah, CA 95482
Phone: (707) 234-6650
Fax: (707) 463-5709
Fort Bragg Office
120 West Fir Street, Fort Bragg, CA 95437
Phone: (707) 964-5379
Fax: (707) 961-2427
Code Enforcement Information