EFFECTIVE 06/01/2020: ALL SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Appointments start at the top of the hour and are for no longer than 30 minutes.
Appointments are for 1 person only.
Masks are required at ALL TIMES.
Call To Make An Appointment: (707) 234-6819
You can email us at email@example.com
The Elections Division of the office of Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder performs duties as mandated by state, federal and local laws. Listed below are some of the many duties performed by the Elections Office:
- Register Voters and Maintain the Voter Registration file.
- Administers and Conducts all Federal, State, County, School District and Special District Elections
- Administers and Conducts Municipal Elections under agreement with each City
- Procure Polling Places, and Recruit Poll Workers in Mendocino County
- Provide Information to Candidates Regarding the Nomination Process
- Accepts for filing & maintains for public access, Campaign Statements of candidates for each election and for Elected Officials required to file the forms.