Last updated November 25, 2019, at 2:46 p.m.
Visit us on Facebook for more updated information.
- Construction of the 2017 Storm Damage Repairs on Eel River Road at M.P.'s 7.85 & 8.10 is anticipated to begin on Tuesday, October 22, 2019. Estimated construction duration is 12 weeks. Expect up to one-hour delays. The road will not be closed.
- Rowes Creek Bridge on Sherwood Road at MP 5.52 (Brooktrails). Temporary traffic signals are installed and working. Expected date of completion is November 15, 2019.
Temporary Road Closures
The following roads will be closed until further notice:
- Mallard Street between Hawk Road and Poppy Drive (Brooktrails)
- Miner Hole Road at MP 0.15 (600 feet from Highway 1)
Seasonal Road Closures
The Mendocino County Department of Transportation will Lock Closed the following road segment gates on Wednesday, November 27, 2019, by the end of day.
- Fort Bragg / Sherwood Road: CR 419, MP 5.08 - 27.54
- Ten Mile Road: CR 506, MP 0.18 - 1.68
- Navarro Ridge Road: CR 518, MP 8.82 - 13.10
- Usal Road (Key Lock): CR 431, MP 6.26 - 24.30
MCDoT would like to thank all parties that assist in the seasonal closures each winter for helping reduce sediment delivery into our streams and reduce unnecessary wear and tear along with illegal dumping on these road segments.
For status on State Routes, please call 800-427-7623 or visit CalTrans.