Last updated September 20, 2019, at 12:29 p.m.
Visit us on Facebook for more updated information.
- Peachland Road at MP 1.14, storm damage repairs will begin on Monday, August 5, 2019. There will be one-lane controlled traffic. Expect extended delays. Estimated duration of project is 6 weeks.
- Rowes Creek Bridge on Sherwood Road at MP 5.52 (Brooktrails). Temporary traffic signals are installed and working. Expected date of completion is November 15, 2019.
Temporary Road Closures
- Hearst Willits Road at MP 1.68, will be closed from the intersection of Valley Road and Hearst Willits Road to the intersection of Canyon Road to Hearst Willits Road from Tuesday, September 3, 2019 through Tuesday, September 10, 2019. The road will be open in either direction to local traffic only.
The following roads will be closed until further notice:
- Mallard Street between Hawk Road and Poppy Drive (Brooktrails)
- Miner Hole Road at MP 0.15 (600 feet from Highway 1)
Seasonal Road Closures
The Mendocino County Department of Transportation will Lock Open the following road segment gates on Thursday, May 9, 2019, by the end of day.
- Fort Bragg / Sherwood Road: CR 419, MP 5.08 - 27.54
- Ten Mile Road: CR 506, MP 0.18 - 1.68
- Navarro Ridge Road: CR 518, MP 8.82 - 13.10
- Usal Road (Key Lock): CR 431, MP 6.26 - 24.30
MCDoT would like to thank all parties that assist in the seasonal closures each winter for helping reduce sediment delivery into our streams and reduce unnecessary wear and tear along with illegal dumping on these road segments.
For status on State Routes, please call 800-427-7623 or visit CalTrans.