Last updated May 7, 2019, at 10:01 a.m.
Visit us on Facebook for more updated information.
The following roads will be closed until further notice:
- Usal Road at MP 27.11 due to slide - we anticipate having it open by 4:00 today (4/9/19)
- Briceland Road, CR 435 - closed from Four Corners to Needle Rock Visitors Center-remains closed until further notice.
- Mallard St between Hawk Road and Poppy Drive (Brooktrails)
- Miner Hole Road at MP 0.15 (600 feet from Highway 1)
Seasonal Road Closures
The Mendocino County Department of Transportation will Lock Open the following road segment gates on Thursday, May 9, 2019, by the end of day.
- Fort Bragg / Sherwood Road: CR 419 MP 5.08 - 27.54
- Ten Mile Road: CR 506 MP 0.18 - 1.68
- Navarro Ridge Road: CR 518 MP 8.82 - 13.10
- Usal Road (Key Lock): CR 431 MP 6.26 - 24.30
MCDoT would like to thank all parties that assist in the seasonal closures each winter for helping reduce sediment delivery into our streams and reduce unnecessary wear and tear along with illegal dumping on these road segments.
For status on State Routes, please call 800-427-7623 or visit CalTrans.