Last updated October 16, 2018, at 9:28 am
Visit us on Facebook for more updated information.
Temporary Road Closures and Traffic Delays
There will be temporary traffic delays at the following locations:
- Bell Springs Road, CR 324, MP 2.00, (Two miles from Hwy 101) October 23 (Tue) and October 24 (Wed) - temporary road closures as follows:
October 23 (Tue) - 9:00 am until 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm - due to repairs
October 24 (Wed) - 9:00 am until 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm - due to repairs
- Branscomb Road, CR 429, Ten Mile Creek Bridge - June 26 (Tue) - Delays of up to 15 minutes until further notice.
The following roads will be closed until further notice:
- Mallard St between Hawk Road and Poppy Drive (Brooktrails)
- Miner Hole Road at MP 0.15 (600 feet from Highway 1)
Seasonal Road Closures
Effective May 10, 2018, the following road segments are OPEN until further notice:
- Fort Bragg / Sherwood Road: CR 419 MP 5.08 - 27.54
- Ten Mile Road: CR 506 MP 0.18 - 1.68
- Navarro Ridge Road: CR 518 MP 8.82 - 13.10
- Usal Road: CR 431 MP 6.26 - 24.30
For status on State Routes, please call 800-427-7623 or visit CalTrans.