Last updated July 27, 2018, at 2:56 pm
Visit us on Facebook for more updated information.
Orr Springs Road, CR 223, at MP 39.20 (approximately 5 miles west of Uriah-now fully open)
Temporary Road Closures and Traffic Delays
There will be temporary traffic delays at the following locations:
- June 27 (Fri) - Old River Road, near Talmage Road (four miles from Talmage) - closed to through traffic until further notice by CalTrans due to fire activity.
- June 25 (Mon) - Branscomb Road, CR 429, MP 17.21 and MP 25.41 - one lane signalized traffic until further notice.
- June 26 (Tue) - Branscomb Road, CR 429, Ten Mile Creek Bridge - Delays of up to 15 minutes until further notice.
- July 12 (Wed) - Bell Springs Road, CR 324, MP 17.70 - Construction: Beginning at 7:00 am - Delays of up to 20 minutes will continue until further notice.
- July 11 (Wed) - July 12 (Thurs) - Bell Springs Road, CR 324, MP 0.00-6.50 - Dust Off application: Minor Delays
- July 17 (Tue) - Laytonville Dos Rios Road, CR 322, MP 1.25 - 4.00 - Dust Off application: Minor Delays
- July 18 (Wed) (Tentative) - Robinson Creek Road, CR 125, MP 1.42 - 3.73 - Dust Off application: Minor Delays
- July 23 (Mon) - July 24 (Tue) - Mina Road, CR 336, MP 2.20 - 7.00 - Dust Off application: Minor Delays
The following roads will be closed until further notice:
- Mallard St between Hawk Road and Poppy Drive (Brooktrails)
- Miner Hole Road at MP 0.15 (600 feet from Highway 1)
Seasonal Road Closures
Effective May 10, 2018, the following road segments are OPEN until further notice:
- Fort Bragg / Sherwood Road: CR 419 MP 5.08 - 27.54
- Ten Mile Road: CR 506 MP 0.18 - 1.68
- Navarro Ridge Road: CR 518 MP 8.82 - 13.10
- Usal Road: CR 431 MP 6.26 - 24.30
For status on State Routes, please call 800-427-7623 or visit CalTrans.