Last updated September 20, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.
Visit us on Facebook for even more updated information.
The following roads will be closed until further notice:
Philo Greenwood Road from MP 0.10 to MP 1.80 (Elk side) is closed until approximately October 10th. Cameron Road can be used as a detour.
Mallard St between Hawk Road and Poppy Drive (Brooktrails)
- Miner Hole Road at MP 0.15 (600 feet from Highway 1)
- Orr Springs Road MP 39.20 (approximately 5 miles west of Ukiah) is now open single lane with weight restriction of 20 tons and 5 miles per hour
Seasonal Road Closures
Effective November 14, 2017 the following road segments are CLOSED until further notice.
- Fort Bragg / Sherwood Road: CR 419 MP 5.08 - 27.54
- Ten Mile Road: CR 506 MP 0.18 - 1.68
- Navarro Ridge Road: CR 518 MP 8.82 - 13.10
- Usal Road: CR 431 MP 6.26 - 24.30
For status on State Routes, please call 800-427-7623 or visit CalTrans.