Juvenile Probation

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

“The Juvenile Division is responsible for both court and supervision services for Juvenile Court. These services include intake investigations at Juvenile Hall, preparation of jurisdiction and disposition reports, community supervision, out-of-home placement and monitoring, home supervision, referral to community based services, and electronic monitoring. Modifying delinquent behavior by early intervention and holding youth accountable for their actions, aids in preventing costly foster and group home placements. This unit also performs juvenile traffic hearings.

Contact Information

585 Low Gap Rd
Ukiah, CA 95482
Phone: 707-234-6900
Fax: 707-463-4434

Record Sealing Information