Explosive Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Steps for Obtaining an Explosives Permit

We'll need you to bring the following items into the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office, located at 951 Low Gap Road, Ukiah CA 95482. to process your permit:

  • A completed Explosive Permit form;
  • Your driver’s license;
  • A copy of your Certificate of Eligibility from the Department of Justice;
  • Your Blaster’s license

The permit will be processed and you will be photographed for our records.

There will be a $5.00 fee to payable by cash, check or money order to Mendocino County Sheriff's Office.


Explosives Permit form