COAST COMMUNITY LIBRARY
225 Main St.
Point Arena, CA 95468
Branch Librarian – Julia Larke
Coast Community Library Special Notice
- Please note - Coast Community Library is CLOSED until further notice due to seismic upgrades. Reopening estimated - early September.
- Current Coast holds can be picked up in Point Arena.
- Location: at Action Network on 200 Main St. in Point Arena.
- Days: Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Hours: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Please come check for your holds, even past the expiration date.
- The Bookmobile now has a Point Arena stop.
- Location: near Arena Elementary school
- Days: every other Friday beginning June 23rd
- Hours: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Other nearby stops: alternating weeks at Manchester, Anchor Bay, Gualala and The Sea Ranch.
- Patrons need to choose a location to pick up newly placed requests: choices include the Coast Library, Fort Bragg Library, the Bookmobile, or any other branch in the three county area.
- Items can be returned at the Point Arena library book drop, at Gualala Building Supply (GBS- located at 38501 S Highway 1, Gualala), at the Bookmobile or at other branches.
- Due to the closure, returns will be checked in "exempt" from late fees.
- Please contact Julia Larke or Fort Bragg Library at 707-964-2020 for more info.
- We apologize for the inconvenience!
||12 PM||6 PM|
|Wednesday||10 AM||6 PM|
|Thursday||10 PM||8 PM|
|Friday||12 PM||6 PM|
|Saturday||12 PM||3 PM|
- Free Wi-Fi
- Public computers
- Print, copy, and scan – including WiFi printer
- Seed Library
- Meeting room
About Coast Community Library
- Welcome to the Coast Community Library in the small town of Point Arena, serving residents
and visitors of the southern coast of Mendocino County
- A community center where people share ideas, use the internet, attend meetings, check out
books and more
- Weekly Storytime for preschoolers and the 1000 Books Before Kindergarten early literacy
- Adult education includes Great Courses, book clubs, quilting, knitting, Tai Chi, ukulele, and Craft
days for adult and teens
- Sunday @ the Library programs, includes author visits, natural and local history talks, and
workshops. Exhibits throughout the year
- Computer Lab available monthly with technical help available upon request
- Collections include poetry, natural history, gardening, local Native American history and post-
- Seed Library for gardeners to share locally-grown, organic seeds