MENDOCINO COUNTY BOOKMOBILE
105 N. Main St.
Ukiah, CA 95482
Phone: 707- 234-2874
Bookmobile Driver – David Frick
On Thursday, November 16th and 30th, and December 14th the Bookmobile will be temporarily stopping at the Potter Valley Community Resource Center. If a significant number of library patrons stop at the Bookmobile, this may become a permanent stop.
- For all people throughout Mendocino County for their recreational and lifelong learning needs
- Bookmobile carries a collection of over 5,000 items – continually updated
- Request items online at mendolibrary.org/find and pick–up holds at your stop
- Makes 32 stops serving 27 communities, 6 schools, and 2 nursing homes
About the Bookmobile
- Welcome to the Mendocino County Bookmobile - a fully functional library branch that comes to
- The Bookmobile creates community wherever it goes - come browse our collection and meet
- Check-out, renew, return, or request materials from any public library in Mendocino, Lake, or
- Up-to-date collections include: fiction, non-fiction, mysteries, sci-fi and fantasy, children’s, young
adult, audiobooks, DVDs, and music CDs