Suggest a Purchase
We welcome your suggestions for books, DVDs, CDs, digital books, video games, magazines or newspapers. We cannot guarantee that we will purchase the item, but if the purchase is approved, we will place a request for you. We are unable to respond to every suggestion, but we do consider every one.
All purchases will be reviewed based on the following guidelines.
- Please check to see if the item is available in the Find Catalog before suggesting a purchase.
- For older, specialized technical, or out-of print items, please consider an Interlibrary Loan or Zip Book request.
- We review and order items up to three months before their publication date, suggestions for items beyond this timeline will not be considered.
- Text books will generally not be purchased.
- Ebooks are only available to be purchased through our suppliers and not through other vendors.
- Please limit your requests to no more than two per month.
Thank you for your suggestion.