PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING CALENDAR November 2017
Immunizations are one of public health's greatest achievements. Vaccinations prevent diseases and keep Californians of all ages healthy.
Public Health Nursing offers childhood and certain adult immunizations at regularly scheduled clinics in Ukiah, Fort Bragg and Willits. Influenza vaccine clinics are offered in the fall through early winter for all people ages 6 month or older. This is not a mandated program, but is supported by state supplied vaccines.
For more information, please call (707) 472-2700.
- Teen Vaccination Campaign English I Spanish
- Home Generated Sharps Disposal
- CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices
- California Department of Public Health - Immunization Branch
- California Vaccines for Children (EZ-IZ)
1120 South Dora Street
Ukiah, CA 95482
Phone: (707) 472-2700
Eligibility Requirements: Please call the number above for details.