Communicable Diseases (CD)
The state-mandated Communicable Disease Program investigates reports of Title 17 Diseases and Conditions and performs activities to control the spread of infectious diseases in order to protect the health of the public.
These activities include:
- Providing an accurate and timely follow-up on reportable diseases
- Being available to the public and health care providers to answer questions about communicable disease and provide educational information and presentations at community meetings when necessary
- Providing a link between the State CD control and local physicians, and
- Providing assistance to local physicians in case control of reportable diseases.
Click on the subjects below to get information about:
- Reportable infectious diseases
- HIV information
- Communicable Disease Reporting forms:
Phone: (707) 472-2717
For urgent or mandated communicable disease reporting 24/7, please call (707) 272-8035