PCCY and CAPC
The Mendocino County Policy Council on Children and Youth (PCCY) is a collaborative group of agency and community representatives that are working together to improve the quality of services provided to children, youth, and their families in Mendocino County.
The PCCY serves as the Mendocino County Child Abuse Prevention Commission (CAPC). The Mendocino County Board of Supervisors designated the CAPC as the child abuse prevention coordinating council for all of Mendocino County.
- PCCY Mission Statement | CAPC Mission Statement
- Consolidated By-Laws
- PCCY Membership Directory (updated May 2016)
- Children's Trust Fund Allocations for fiscal year 2013-2014
- 2007 Status Report on Children and Youth
- Alcohol Outlet Density in Mendocino County - PAPU Report
2018 Meeting Information • 2018 Calendar of PCCY Meetings •
Policy Council on Children and Youth
P.O. Box 839
Ukiah, CA 95482
Phone: (707) 463-7756
Fax: (707) 463-7908
E-mail: Justin Benninger
Opt-In To Our E-Mail List
Would you like to receive e-mail notices about PCCY/CAPC meetings? If so, send an email to Justin Benninger and you will be put on our informational e-mail list.
Committees Related to the PCCY
|Standing Committees||Affiliated Committees|