State, Federal and County funded programs to promote county-wide health and well-being of women of childbearing age, infants, children and adolescents. The services provided include assessment of needs and strengths of MCAH populations leading to the development of a 5-year MCAH Action Plan, maintenance of a toll-free line to provide referral information about services, coordination of outreach services, and facilitating access to health care for these populations. The Public Health Nursing Home Visiting Program provides case management services for these populations.
- Healthy Families Mendocino County - Great Childhoods Begin at Home!
- Read more about the Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health Programs (MCAH)
- 2018 Pregnancy Resource Directory
1120 South Dora Street
Ukiah, CA 95482
Phone: (707) 472-2700 or (800) 734-7793
- Healthy Families Mendocino County
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP)
- Public Health Nursing Home Visiting Program
- Adolescent Reproductive Health Education: (707) 472-2757