24/7 Toll Free Crisis Line
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis and need help right away, call:
(A danger to oneself or others)
Mendocino County Mental Health Plan (MHP) offers free Language Line, interpreter assistance, American Sign Language, and TTY/TDD services for beneficiaries requesting or accessing services. These services may be requested at any Mental Health Plan Provider site or by calling the Mendocino County Access Line: 1-800-555-5906.
Linea de Crisis Llamada Gratis 24/7
Si usted esta experimentando una crisis de salud mental y necesita ayuda inmediata, llame:
(Un peligro para uno mismo u otros)
El Plan de Salud Mental del Condado de Mendocino(MHP) ofrece una linea gratis de Idiomas, asistencia de interpretes, Lenguage de Signos Americano, y servicios para personas sordas, servicios para beneficiarios que requieran o tengan acceso a los servicios. Estos servicios pueden ser requeridos con cualquier proveeder del Plan de Salud Mental o llamondo al 1-800-555-5906.
|Language Line Services
English - ATTENTION: If you speak another language, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you.
Call 1-800-555-5906 (TTY: 1-800-735-2929).
Español (Spanish) - ATENCIÓN: Si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística.
Llame al 1-800-555-5906 (TTY: 1-800-735-2929).
|Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)||Tagalog (Tagalog ̶ Filipino)
|العربية (Arabic)||हिंदी (Hindi)
||ខ្មែរ (Cambodian)||ພາສາລາວ (Lao)|
- Mental Health Services Data Dashboard: May 2019 and YTD 18/19 Service Data - NEW!
- Mobile Outreach and Prevention Services (MOPS): June 2019 Monthly Report - NEW!
- Specialty Mental Health Services
- Substance Use Disorders Treatment (formerly Alcohol and Other Drugs Program)
All programs are focused and dedicated to providing consumer oriented treatment to the community.
Specialty Mental Health Services Mission Statement
Mental Health Services care for the people of Mendocino County whose lives are affected by mental illness. Mental Health Services strives to:
- Deliver services in the least restrictive, most accessible environment within a coordinated system of care that is respectful of a person's family, language, heritage and culture.
- Educate ourselves, individuals, families and the community about mental illness and the hopeful possibilities of treatment and recovery.
- Maximize independent living and improve quality of life through community-based treatment.
- Maximize the resources available and attend to concerns for the safety of individuals and the community.
- Manage our fiscal resources effectively and responsibly while insuring that productivity and efficiency are important organizational values which result in maximum benefits for all concerned.
- Crisis Line: 1-855-838-0404
- Access Line: 1-800-555-5906
- Administration: 1-707-472-2300
- Medication Services: 1-707-467-9065
- Compliance Hotline: 1-866-791-9337
- Presumptive Transfer: 1-707-472-0350
Sub-stance Use Disorders Treatment (SUDT) Mission Statement
The Substance Use Disorders Treatment program of Mendocino County is committed to providing services to residents of Mendocino County of diverse backgrounds. We offer a culturally competent, gender responsive, trauma informed system of care for adults and adolescents while striving to meet linguistic challenges. Utilizing holistic, person-centered recovery, we promote healthy behaviors through prevention and treatment strategies that support our community's need to address alcohol and other drug abuse, addictions and related conditions.
IF YOU WITNESS A VIOLATION of federal or state standards, you can report this by telephone, e-mail or letter to the Mendocino County Mental Health Plan which has a policy prohibiting retaliation against a person reporting non-compliance. Reporting may be done anonymously.
Compliance Hotline: 866-791-9337
MH Compliance Program
1120 South Dora Street
Ukiah, CA 95482
All reports of compliance violations will be investigated and reviewed by the Compliance Office.