Government & Laws
- Core Documents of U.S. Democracy - Examining the Roots of Constitutional Government.
- Core Documents of U.S. Democracy - "The basic Federal Government documents that define our democratic society."
- Congress - Write Elected Officials
- Documents in Law, History, and Diplomacy
- Federal Statistics of Public Interest
- George Washington Papers (1741-1799)
- Governments on the WWW - Information on foreign governments from 200 countries.
- Historical Text Archive - From Miss. State U.
- How Our Laws Are Made - The Legislative Process.
- Presidents of the United States - Information on Presidents and candidates, election results.
- Presidential Libraries
- Stately Knowledge: Facts About the United States - Created as a reference site for report-writing students. Contains a profile of each state plus links to official websites.
- Thomas Jefferson on Politics & Government - Quotes and Writings.
- U.S. Congressional Documents and Debates, 1777-1873. - From Library of Congress.
- U.S. Government for Kids
- U.S. Historical Documents - Pre-Colonial to the present.
- U.S. Historical Documents
- The U.S. House Of Representatives Educational Resources
- CyberSleuth Kids - An Internet search Guide for the K-12 students..
- Britannica Web Search - From Encyclopaedia Britannica.
- DiscoverySchool.com - Help with homework.
- USGS Earthquakes - Basic Educational Information.
- Infoplease.com - Homework Center.
- Internet Archive - Wayback Machine
- Refdesk.com - My Homework Helper.
- Shakespearean Homework Helper - The Shakespearean Homework Helper.
- World Factbook - From the CIA.