- How to make a Washable Cotton Face Mask
- Summary of the Health Order
- Grocery Store Delivery and Curbside Pick-up List Updated 3.27.20
- Guía para Mercados y Otros Lugares para Distribución de Alimentos Durante la Pandemia del Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- What is the Mendocino County Public Health Order?
- Órden Oficial de la Salud Pública del Condado de Mendocino de
“Refugio en Casa”
- What you Need to Know - Que Necesitas Saber
- Prevention Starts at Home - La Prevención Comienza En Casa
- Coping with Stress - Como Enfrentar El Estrés
- Information for Grocery Stores and Distribution Sites
- COVID-19 Isolation and Homcare
- Care for Your Coronavirus Anxiety
- Mendocino College Student Resources
Advocacy & Collaboration Team Resources
Looking for resources on financial assistance, food benefits, health insurance, and immigration? Check out Mendocino County Advocacy & Collaboration Team What We Know Now Resource Document.
How to Prepare
Currently, there are no vaccines available to prevent COVID-19 infections.
You can prepare for a possible disruption caused by an outbreak by doing the following:
For Home and Family
Health experts agree that the measures taken have been effective in containing the virus but are predicting that there will be community spread of coronavirus in the United States. You can prepare for the possible disruption caused by an outbreak:
- Ensure you have adequate supply of essential medicines. If you can, obtain a two-month supply for your medication or consider using a mail order pharmacy.
- Prepare a childcare plan if the childcare is not available (including school closures)
- Staying up to date with trusted resources (e.g., CDC)
- Think about how to care for loved ones at home if they, or you, get sick – including how to prevent other family members from becoming infected.