The following is a list of county Requests for Proposals, Bids, and Quotes, Qualifications, etc.
Open Construction/Facility Related Bids and Quotes
RFP Status Description:
- Open: The RFP submission deadline hasn't closed.
- Closed: The RFP submission deadline has closed (Please refer to the RFP description page for additional status updates. An RFP is still considered pending during the evaluation period and until a contract(s) is awarded.)
- Awarded: The RFP process has concluded and a contract has been awarded.
CORONER PATHOLOGY SERVICES
- Department:Executive Office, Sheriff-Coroner
- Category:Request for Proposals
- RFP Number:SO-2019-002
- Start Date:08/19/2019 8:30 AM
- Close Date:09/30/2019 3:00 PM
- Intent to AwardNo
- Pending No
This Request for Proposal (RFP) announces the intent of the County of Mendocino to
solicit competitive proposals, from qualfied vendors, interested in providing contract
pathology related services to the Mendocino County Coroner's Office.
The purpose of the RFP is to obtain autopsy, forensic autopsy and pathology services
to assist the Sheriff-Coroner in determining cause and manner of death in cases of
death falling under the jurisdiction of the Coroner.
Pre-submittal inquires and correspondence shall be directed to:
Procedural inquires: Dora Briley
951 Low Gap Rd. Ukiah, Ca. 95482
Technical inquires: Lt. Shannon Barney