The following is a list of county Requests for Proposals, Bids, and Quotes, Qualifications, etc.
Open Construction/Facility Related Bids and Quotes
RFP Status Description:
- Open: The RFP submission deadline hasn't closed.
- Closed: The RFP submission deadline has closed (Please refer to the RFP description page for additional status updates. An RFP is still considered pending during the evaluation period and until a contract(s) is awarded.)
- Awarded: The RFP process has concluded and a contract has been awarded.
INMATE COMMUNICATION SERVICES FOR COUNTY JAIL AND JUVENILE HALL
- Category:Request for Proposals
- RFP Number:SO-2019-001
- Start Date:06/24/2019 11:00 AM
- Close Date:08/12/2019 3:00 PM
- Intent to AwardNo
- Pending No
It is the intent of these specifications, terms, and conditions to locate qualified vendors
who are interested and capable of providing inmate telephone service, including
telephones, and service enabled tablets utilizing state of the art technology and
equipment for inmates in custody at the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) and
juveniles in custody at the Mendocino County Juvenile Hall (“Juvenile Hall”).
Pre-submittal inquires and correspondence shall be directed to:
951 Low Gap Rd.
Ukiah, Ca. 95482
Lt. Joyce Spears-MCSO