The following is a list of county Requests for Proposals, Bids, and Quotes, Qualifications, etc.
Open Construction/Facility Related Bids and Quotes
RFP Status Description:
- Open: The RFP submission deadline hasn't closed.
- Closed: The RFP submission deadline has closed (Please refer to the RFP description page for additional status updates. An RFP is still considered pending during the evaluation period and until a contract(s) is awarded.)
- Awarded: The RFP process has concluded and a contract has been awarded.
Exclusive Operating Area Provider for Emergency Ambulance Service
- Department:Executive Office
- Category:Request for Proposals
- RFP Number:56-17
- Start Date:02/19/2019 2:30 PM
- Close Date:09/03/2019 4:00 PM
- Intent to AwardNo
- Pending No
The County of Mendocino and Coastal Valleys Emergency Medical Services Agency have released the first Request for Proposals for the Exclusive Operating Area (EOA) for Mendocino County.
Request for Proposals: The County of Mendocino (County) is a political subdivision of the State of California. State law confers on the County’s Local Emergency Medical Services Agency (LEMSA) authority to designate one or more emergency ambulance service providers. The County of Mendocino’s LEMSA is Coastal Valleys EMS Agency. The County of Mendocino is conducting this procurement in cooperation with its LEMSA and is seeking a qualified Ambulance service provider to deliver these and related services in accordance with the expectations set forth in the RFP.
Any and all questions related to the RFP should be directed to:
Janelle Rau, Mendocino County Executive Office. email@example.com, as detailed on page 2 of the RFP.
Please be advised that questions directed to any other personnel will result in referral back to the RFP instructions.
Map Shapefiles Zip Folder