News Releases

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Cannabis Cultivation Application Submission Through End of Year

Post Date:12/14/2018 11:36 AM

Contact: Department of Agriculture
Phone: (707) 234-6830

Cannabis Cultivation Application Submission Through End of Year

Ukiah, CA, December 13, 2018 – Beginning Monday, December 17, 2018 all applications for cultivation will be submitted via drop box located at the Department of Agriculture. The drop box will be available until the Department of Agriculture closes to the public at 12:00 p.m. on December 31, 2018.

The Department of Agriculture cannot guarantee that a review and determination will be made before December 31, 2018. Applicants will be notified in writing no later than January 31, 2019, regarding whether their application is complete but for submission of fees and execution of any affidavit, or whether the application is incomplete and the applicant must reapply during the anticipated re-opening of Phase I in 2019.

All application submission packets must be complete, placed in an 8 ½ X 11 inch manila folder labeled with the date of submission, applicant name, phone number, mailing address and cultivation site address. Please include the following documents in this order:

a. At least two forms of Proof of Prior cultivation (photographic and additional piece) and a photograph of current cultivation activities.
b. Cultivation Permit Application.
c. Completed Cultivation and Operations Plan.
d. Remediation plan and Water Availability Analysis for relocation applications.
e. Completed property owner consent form if applicable.
f. Site plan stamped by county planner.
g. Zoning Clearance.
h. Copy of Live Scan fingerprint form.
i. Business organizational documents if applicable.
j. Timberland Permit, Proof of Mitigation or 3-acre conversion if applicable.
k. Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit.
l. Water Board permits: Notice of Applicability (Notice of Receipt may be accepted) and or water rights or Small Irrigation Use Registration (SIUR).
m. Copy of final Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement (LSAA), waiver, letter determining LSAA is not required, EPIMS registration or any other official documentation expressing current status with the California Department of Fish and Wildlife as required.
n. Results from the Cortese list.
o. Residential Building Record if applicable, copy of well if used for irrigation and or septic permit and well completion report.
p. Copies of credentials for cultivation activities issued by the California Department of Food and Agriculture.

For more information, please email Electronic applications will not be accepted. Once applications are submitted envelopes cannot be removed.